Thursday, March 26, 2009

what a good day again...

well..i am in good mood today..haha
last few days too...no sadness,no emo,no moody..muahaha~
LOL i spent my two days so damn healthy..
slept before 12am..ate healthy...exercised in the afternoon...
wahaha..but the one and only one task i didn't make it is I CAN'T STUDY AT ALL...
wtf...i cant study..
staring at the notes...omg...everything can't go into my brain..
and what i just finish study,after few minutes..omg all gone..
what the....feel like scolding rude words...
LOL can't be so rude..
arghhh...i damn hate study lar...although i know it is for my own good..
i have to study hard..if not..what for choosing this path...
i can work after diploma..just work...nothing else..
but i already choose this for my further study..
so..cant regret...just make it..LOL
yea hope everything's gonna be alright..
study study study..beside having fun..
btw today talked to my friends..
LOL congrats to my Dearie M. for her good news..
and Ms L,keep it on,dont think so much first..
and Mr T,aiya..u arr..love a gal until like so desperate 1..haha anyway congratz for loving a gal that much..dont be so sad la..got my ears here haha~
what a good day muahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment