Friday, March 27, 2009

meaningless day

again..meaningless day..
doing nothing..*sigh*
and i hate my face now..
wtf..a lot of pimples..
damn scary..not dare to go out..
now i already tried to sleep earlier..
hope it quickly recover...plsssssssss...
i cant tahan la everytime look at the mirror..
aiks...pimples pls pls pls go away...
and my fats..pls pls pls go away...
*sigh*
i know is the chocolates made me like this...
regret also no use...
my mum said last week i ate chocolates,just like the chocolates were my enemies LOL
*sigh*
bless me...hope pimples all gone..and fats all gone...
PLS

4 comments:

  1. try to wash ur face more often, and sleep earlier. must take care o! miss u lots! faster come back liaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did *sob*
    but still like that..*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dun worry, soon u will be thin n good skin again! jia you~
    muaks!

    ReplyDelete