Wednesday, March 25, 2009

$$

what the..
i was informed by my dear classmate that..
we need to purchase next semester text books and exam kits..
well..they didnt force us to buy all..
but next sem we gonna sit for external paper...
what if we need them as notes are not enough for us??
so..total...545 bucks....
omg..wtf damn expensive..
due date is next wed..
shit..
i have to buy bankdraft for exemption fees..60 pounds..around 300 something..
due date...next wed again..
wtf..i guess my money will all gone in one day..
sad lor..everything also need money..
money rules the world??
aiks....
btw i feel my back is pain..lol
guess i'm old d...
as i sat on the floor using my lappie for two days..
sakit bahu somemore...
lol finally i understand why tracy them all told me when they turn 21 its all different..
shit....i'm old...
plus i realised that..i cant hardly remember something already..
gosh...is that the sign that im getting older?
LOL..

2 comments:

  1. wao~~so f**cking expensive o???Haha~~guess u need to save abit d~~haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea la..when my fren told me..i also said wtf so expensive..haha yea lor..pity me..haha~

    ReplyDelete