Tuesday, October 11, 2011

break me down..

finally..

i realize..

i will break down because of you..

after a fight, i was enlightened..

i could break down because of you..

i am so afraid for losing you..

and..

my heart couldn't be calmed whenever thinking back about this again..

i scare..

i afraid..

phobia..

of facing this again..

hopefully you will be the one who can be by my side..

forever and ever..

like you used to be..

thanks for bearing with my bad temper..

thanks..







p/s: i know now..i will get weaker after almost collapsed..so sickkkkk now....*cough cough*

2 comments:

  1. Its been so long you never update.... was expect to see sthg sweet as usual.... haha~ however, cheer up , my dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. be positive >< cheer up~& take care ya

    ReplyDelete