Thursday, April 21, 2011

miss u.

finally updated my blog after two months..

been busy dating and working..thats why im so lazy to write something on this blog..

tonight,im here because i was waiting for someone..

but i think he is sleeping after calling me for few times but i never pick up his calls..

god damn..i miss him!!!!!

his daily calls are my alarm clock,energy for working,my lullaby..

cant really understand why he is so important to me..

i dont wanna miss anything of him..even a call,a message..

damnn...my boy..i am so in love with you day by day...

even after being together for 1 year plus...

but i am still so crazy in love with you..

i wish we could be like this forever..

forever and ever..and im your only one and one..









i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment