Sunday, May 23, 2010

stickwitu ♥ ♥ ♥

my boy,u know what is the happiest moment for me?
its not about spending money, go out shopping or what..
im just happy when you are just beside me..
even talking, just sitting there,
or when you're holding my hand..
because in the moment, i know that you are not forgetting me..
a lil move..
just like when we walk,
you just walk and lend your hand...
then i lend my hand...
u will hold my hand...
a simple move that could make me feel sweet..
my boy,
you dont know how much you meant to me..
you are the best boyfriend i ever had.
its not about how long we met,
its the way we go thru our relationship..
sometimes i am quiet,
because i enjoy listening to you..
sometimes i am jealous,
because i couldnt stand my best boy being admired by others..
sometimes i am talkative,
because i want to share my everything with you..
i like you calling me dear dear,
i like you sending message telling me good morning..
i like you kissing me thru the phone..
i like you to hear me talking in the phone even you are tired..
i like you to share your favourite things with me..
my boy,
i dont know how long we can go..
but i know if we cherish this relationship,
then we can walk along together as long as we could..
thanks for having you.
thanks for sharing your moment with me.
M ♥ D

No comments:

Post a Comment