Thursday, May 20, 2010

new post =D

well never been here for fucking damn long..
because im so so so busy..
ahahahaha busy working,busy dating,busy resting.
just to update...
got a job in a management & accounting firm.
its new for me but i kinda enjoy the learning process..
been doing audit,tax,and accounts..
now my life style is so healthy..lol
gotta be happy because im not like the old me anymore..
been sleeping late and too many night life..
sighh..

and oh yea.
got a D.
my oh my D..
glad that he is mine.
appreciate everything and i hope everything will last long =D

sighhhhhh
wanted to meet many friends.
they asked me to hang out for many times.
but i always ffk them..
sorry for that because i knew the feeling of being ffk.
because recently been busy on work..
my weekend left for my D,my family,and sometimes my jimui..
they are always my priority..
wish i could make it one day..

and oh yea..
made up my mind.
i decided to take two papers on this december..
gotta work harder now..
i know i am not a person who can stay calm and peace on my recent position.
i gotta achieve the higher 1..
i knew i was too lazy and had been slacking too much
AND my weakness is LAZINESS!!
screw it!!!
but i really need a strong determination for this..
OMG my study+working life gonna come soon.
bless me!!!

its 11.22pm now..and im waiting for someone call..
wondering is he sleeping now?
sighhh ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment