Thursday, August 6, 2009

so LonGGggg

aHemm..
i know it had been so long i never blog.
haha..
i was lazy.so lazy.
been busy on clubbing..
become ZOUKer already..
haha.and im gonna stop from this week.
gonna miss Zouk for a month i guess..
will be back on 25sept.my big day.
so 'lucky' my last paper will be on that day.*sigH*
ahhhhh
and..
been busy with study.mid-term exams.
well..failed BA and im gonna make good tomorrow..OMFG!!
im stressed!!
hope i can pass this time..
bless me =D
and and and..
after this week..
im gonna concentrate on my study..
no kidding..LOL
final will be held on september..
fucking tough weiii..
andddd.
im gonna diet again..
been gaining weight for this two months..
sad..
i shouldnt eat when im stressed.
i shouldnt eat when im hanging out with my friends.
i shouldnt eat after clubbing.
imagine..club once every week..
after clubbing,sure supper..sigh
i should get back to yoga session for myself..
and cut down calories intake..
haha..
recently found out my hair is getting longer..
but im lazy to manage it..sigh..
gonna fix it in september.
i want a new hair colour?!
LOL
haha..a lot of things to do..
study study..
movie movie..
lol recently always go for movie marathon on thursday night.
one night two movies.
so enjoyed.XD
haiz..
and i wanna save my money..
wanna go for tripppppppppp♥
wanna go for shoppingggggg♥
i miss the moment shopping without care how much i spent..
LOL
whaaaa seems like i wanted so much for my august and september..
hahaha
once again.
♥I LOVE MY BUSY LIFE♥

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for Sept gal, dont stress yrself out unnecessarily ya... :)

    ReplyDelete