Thursday, August 6, 2009

hawtttt

i hate myself when im doing this again.
binge eating disorder?
i always do this when im stressed.
and i feel that im scary.
and other ppl who saw my condition before.
they think that im crazy..
but i cant control myself.
when im stressed,i will feel suck.
will keep eating,will feel nervous,will feel uncomfortable,cant concentrate on my things,feel like wanna shout,feel like wanna cry..my feeling is in extremely mode.
i know i shouldnt be like this.
but i cant help from doing this.
and i feel damn sad,down,and feel that im loser after doing so.
those ppl who know me.
they know i care about my appearance.
lacks of confidence.
im not hot.
im not slim.
im not pretty.
thats why i always control my eating,do some exercise.
thats the only way i can put myself in more comfortable way..
but who knows my condition?
sigh..
ok from next monday
im gonna control my calories intake,and try my best to exercise when im free.
no fast food,no sweet stuffs,no unhealthy snacks.
try my best to sleep more.and i should take good care of my skin.
i know i didnt treat it well.
clubbing,alcohol,supper,3-4hours sleep per day,unhealthy foods..
*sigh*
bye bye.
i wanna get back the hottest me.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment