Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

happy new year!
been spending the new year eve with my boyfriend in genting..
nothing much special and actually i was bored that day..
seriously..
nothing special on this day..
im not that into those happening events now..
maybe it is a sign of aging...hahahaha
just like usually..
now im gonna review my 2010..
looking back what i've done..

Family:
my lovely grandpa passed away on november..
i was pretty upset but i finally get thru this..
rest in peace grandpa..i will miss you forever..
about my relation with my family..
i dont know but actually i think that im too sensitive sometimes..
i always fight with my parents but i know they love me..
i love them too..

2011: hope that everything goes smoothly in 2011.healthy and safely..



Love:
couldnt believe that..
we had been together for 1 year already...
mr. tay,i appreciate what had you done to me and thanks for understanding me..
sometimes i treated you so harsh but you still can stand with me..
thank you..
i love you..

2011: hopefully we can get thru all the obstacles between us..hope that our relationship long lasting..love you..


Work:
oh yea i worked for 10 months already..
well this is a job that i couldnt say much..
i learned..and im learning..
i work for money i could say..

2011: increase my salary please..perhaps i wont change my job in 2011..gotta gain enough experience first..


Study:
ACCA killed..and it kills..hahaha
i had my two paper on december..not so sure about the result..
what i know is..
if you really study hard and practice more,seriously ACCA is not tough..
thank to myself because im lazy..
but at least i know my target is ACCA and im gonna pass it!

2011: two papers on june 2011 and perhaps 1 paper on december..i must study hard!


Friendship:
im into a hardship on this..i learned truth from this..
nothing could really remain forever..
people changed..things changed..
friends are leaving..
people come and go..
i dont know..
im just tired with those words..
i couldnt deal with all the words that i could hardly think that they are true or not..
i always appreciate them i know..
but im just losing my trust and confidence on myself to be together with them..

2011: friendship forever!hapc5 i love u guys!


Health:
seems weaker..i tasted the aging now..
couldnt help but i just want to take good care of my health now..
had body check and i know the blood pressure and the heart rate are the one should i take care about..
should have more protein and exercise to increase my blood pressure and stabilize my heart rate..
perhaps i need to get back to yoga now..
and oh yea i think i gained weight after together with my boyfriend..
thanks to the suppers during weekend..

2011: healthy lifestyle..exercise..more healthy food,less oily food..no more supper..and yoga..and oh yea should ask my boyfriend teman me exercise d..muahahahaha


Others:
2011:
1) save 1XXXX in this year.
2) travel to bangkok..and hopefully hongkong or taiwan in this year end..
3) have a new spec..
4) cure my laziness..
5) be happy!
6) LOVE MYSELF MORE




HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!
I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment